TDI NITROX CERTIFICATION
Have you ever been on a dive where you wish you could stay just that bit longer? You have the gas supply to see just round that corner but your no decompression limit is fast approaching and you need to begin your ascent. The TDI Nitrox course is just what you need to make the most of your time underwater!
TDI Nitrox Diver Course is an entry-level course for divers wishing to continue their diver education and utilize enriched air nitrox as a breathing gas to extend no-decompression limits at depth.
The TDI Nitrox Course includes two parts:
- Online learning – once you have signed up for the course, we will provide you a code to sign up for the online learning in advance of your practical training to work through at home. You will then go through key areas in greater detail with your instructor and cover areas such as plus many others:
- Benefits and hazards of diving with Nitrox
- Correct procedures for using Nitrox mixes from 22-40% oxygen
- Classroom and practical training – After you have reviewed the key knowledge areas and ready to go you will then join your instructor for the practical element of your training and cover the following areas:
- Correct procedures for analysing a Nitrox mix
- Cylinder labelling and safety procedures
- Computer set-up and dive planning procedures using Nitrox
- Age: 15 years old and above
- SDI Open Water Diver and above, or equivalent, from an alternative agency
- Good physical health – You will need to fill out a self certification medical statement. If you have any medical conditions you think may prevent you from scuba diving please feel free to contact us