If you’ve spent a bit of time out of the water and are wanting to brush up your skills before going for a few dives, then the refresher session is a perfect solution!
Our recommendation is that if you have not dived for a year or more, then a refresher session with an instructor is a good way to ease back into diving and cover the important skill sets before you go exploring.
- You will start by joining us at the center where your instructor will go through a equipment set up and some key knowledge aspects
- We will then take a trip up to one of our shore diving sites up in Aiya Napa, known for clear visibility and calm conditions
- After getting your kit on and going through a pre-dive check with your group you will start in shallow water and go through the following skills plus a few others with your instructor:
- Regulator recovery
- Mask clearing
- Buoyancy skills and practice
- Out of air drills
- Weight checks
- Once your skills are suitably refreshed , you will then head out for a couple of dives with your instructor to take in the sites and really put you at ease
- 10 years and above
- Open Water Diver, or equivalent, and above
- Good physical health – You will need to fill out a self certification medical statement. If you have any medical conditions you think may prevent you from scuba diving please feel free to contact us