TDI NITROX GAS BLENDER
TDI Nitrox Gas Blender
Have you ever wondered how your nitrox cylinders are filled? Do you like the “behind the scenes” look at what makes a dive happen? Take the TDI Nitrox Gas Blender Course to find out how your cylinders get filled with nitrox! The TDI Nitrox Gas Blender Course will take you through the blending of nitrox in an easy-to-understand format.This course provides the training required to competently blend nitrox gas.
Whether you’re a dive shop employee wanting to learn the proper procedures for nitrox gas blending or a diver interested in the process of nitrox blending procedures, this course will give you an in-depth, behind the scenes perspective on how your cylinder goes from empty to full of nitrox.
The objective of this course is to train candidates in the proper techniques, equipment requirements and hazards involved in blending nitrox gases for recreational scuba diving activities.
The TDI Nitrox Gas Blender Course includes two parts:
- Home study – once you have signed up for the course, we will provide you a manual in advance of your practical training to work through at home, covering areas such as:
- Gases of diving
- Oxygen handling
- Mixing techniques
- Cylinder handling
- Classroom + practical training – After reviewing the key knowledge areas with your instructor in the classroom, including reviewing the key mathematical formulas will you complete the practical element of your training including:
- Calculating partial pressure fills
- Identifying key cylinder markings
- Use of 1 or more blending technique to fill nitrox cylinders
- Logging and key procedures of the blending station
- Age: 18 years old and above