SDI OPEN WATER SCUBA INSTRUCTOR
Why Choose Dive-In Larnaca?
Picking the right place to start your professional career is a big step! Here at Dive-In Larnaca we want to make sure we give you the best chance of making the most of this opportunity to get you prepped to take the scuba industry by storm.
So what can we do for you…
- Emphasis on quality over quantity – with a maximum of 4 candidates accepted per IDC
- Within our training we offer a full scuba CV workshop along with industry placement assistance to ensure you are heading in the right direction following your training
- We like to make sure you are completely aware of what you are getting for your money so all our prices are completely inclusive of everything you need to walk out the other side as a fully fledged instructor – there are no hidden costs!
- An SDI Course Director and Instructor Trainer onsite with a combined experience of 10 years IDC training experience across the world
Why choose SDI?
- With a huge emphasis on customer service, SDI treat their members like extended family, with easy access to training support, local representatives and an international network, it doesn’t matter where you end up in the world, there will be a rep on hand to point you in the right direction
- As the one of the fastest growing scuba agencies, internationally, the potential for employment post IDC is now vast
- Unlike other agencies, the training itself is directly focused on providing a quality teaching experience for scuba students not at branding and marketing. As a result the program teaches broadly applicable instruction skills which can be used in multiple industries. Ultimately quality sells itself!
- Reasonable costs! E-learning, certifications, renewals are all far more reasonably priced in comparison to other agencies. This means that as as scuba professional you can offer a much more reasonable rate to students and return on your investment as an instructor in a much more reasonable timeframe.
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Qualified SDI Divemaster or SDI Assistant Instructor (crossover can be included if starting with a different agency)
- Certified Diver for a minimum of 6 months
- Minimum of 100 logged dives completed in a variety of environments
- Proof of current CPR, First Aid and O2 Administrator certification