Feel & Fit
- Front Entry This design allows for a true self entry, no need to rely on your dive buddy.
- RapidZip System The RapidZip System makes it easier for quick detachment of the outer layer for rapid drying. It also offers the opportunity to upgrade or change the outer layer with new styles.
- AirMesh Suspenders Our specialized suspenders feature a compression resistant 3D AirMesh backpad adding insulation and comfort. A zippered pouch in the front offers an ideal solution for where to keep your valuables. Webbing straps are adjustable to achieve a perfect fit and keep your Fusion Drysuit in place.
- Stretch Construction Super-stretch neoprene outer layer paired with mauser seams provide excellent range of motion and help streamline the suit to minimize drag.
- Silicone Seals Our hypoallergenic silicone seals provide 40% better stretch than standard latex seals, offering enhanced comfort. Silicone has the added benefit of being more resistant to degradation from UV light and ozone.
Performance & Protection
- Patented Dual Layer System The Fusion line represents the most innovative advancements in drysuit technology of the last twenty years. All of our Fusion Drysuits comprise of two layers: an internal, loosely cut core that fits a range of body types within each size option, and a durable, stretchy external layer that conforms to the body’s shape for a streamlined profile without restricting movement. The Fusion system distributes air evenly inside the suit, helping maintain correct trim and buoyancy in all conditions.
- AirCore Inner The drysuit inner layer incorporates our breathable AirCore technology helping to regulate temperature, elevating comfort inside the suit. Constructed of a 3-ply fabric, it lets vapor from sweat and condensation escape while keeping other water out. The innovative pattern uses as few seams as possible to minimize opportunity for leaks.
- Tough Outer 1mm super-stretch neoprene throughout paired with 6-thread mauser seams further extend durability
- Seal Lock Technology Our modular neck and wrist seal replacement system comes standard with the Fusion Tech. If you throw some extras into your gear bag, you will have everything you need to replace torn silicone seals in a matter of minutes. That means you won’t be up a creek if a seal breaksーyou’ll be diving after a quick and easy change that anyone can do.