The Apeks WSX-45 Sidemount Harness fulfils both the needs of technical divers and the new wave of modern non-technical divers looking to try out different tank configurations in the water. It’s highly flexible and highly capable. The WSX-45 provides 45lbs of lift, making it ideal for technical diving operations, or twin cylinder configurations.
The harness itself comes complete with the bladder, harness with crotch strap, D rings, bungee and accessory pack, providing everything you need for any sidemount diving configuration.
Made to suit any diver the Harness is completely adjustable. The 2 part stainless steel backplate allows you to achieve a comfortable and solid fit no matter your body type or torso length. The webbing is made from individual sections of webbing, so you can easily get the perfect fit.
Apeks ‘Slidelock’ system features a number of sliding D-rings allowing you to painlessly adjust the position of your cylinders as your buoyancy fluctuates during your dive.
The WSX-45 Bladder is constructed from Armoguard. This ultra-tough material is 10 times more abrasion resistant than Cordura (the material used on many bladders) yet smooth, making it ideal for technical diving solutions. The bladder features a reversible inflator that can be easily mounted on either side of your harness to suit your preference.
- 45/200 (lbs / N) of Lift – The Apeks WSX-45 provides 45lbs of lift allowing for a wide range of tanks
- Ultra Robust – The bladder is constructed from Armoguard material protecting it from abrasion and damage. This tough material is 10 times more resistant than Cordura, making WSX-45 the ideal tech diving solution.
- Reversible Inflator – The bladders inflator can be easily mounted on either the left or right side of the harness to suit your preference.
- Streamlined Mounting – Grommets situated at the lower corners of the bladder make mounting it incredibly easily helping it to wrap ergonomically around the body.
- Adjustable Webbing – Pre-assembled webbing is completely adjustable allowing you to fit the harness comfortably and securely.
- 2 Part Stainless Steel Backplate – The heart of the WSX-45 is a pair of fully adjustable stainless steel backplates. These allow you to configure the harness to suit your body type, no matter how tall you are.
- Crotch Strap – The 2”/5cm thick crotch strap is adjustable and removable.
- Simple Cylinder Adjustment – A pair of Slidelock stainless steel D-Rings on your waist strap make it easy for you to adjust your cylinders in the water as your buoyancy changes and for comfort.
- 4 D-Rings – 4 D rings situated around the harness for attaching equipment or accessories. (2 angled on shoulders, 1 angled and 1 flat on the crotch strap).
- Stainless Steel Drop Rings – Two stainless steel drop rings allow you to connect the removable dive pouch
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel – The hardware on the harness is tough and resistant to wear from salty water.
- Weight Pouches – The weight pocket mounts up your spine for optimal weight distribution. The height and position and easily be adjusted out of the water.
- Removable Dive Pouch – The Harness comes with large dive pouch, perfect for carrying any dive accessories. The bag attaches to your harness with a pair of stainless steel bolt snaps.
- Bungee – The Harness comes with 2 lengths of bungee used in a variety places to secure items such as your inflator and hoses.