- Optional Air Integration: The Perdix AI is capable of displaying tank pressure in all modes.
- High Resolution, easy-to-read display: 2.2″ display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation.
- Thin, Low-profile Design: 30% smaller in volume than the Petrel.
- Two Button Interface: Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure.
- User Replaceable Batteries for both Perdix AI and Transmitter: The Perdix AI works with any standard AA battery and the transmitter uses a 3V CR2 Lithium.
- Wireless Data Transfer Technology Smart: This enables communication with PC, Mac, iPod, and iPad with lower power consumption.
- User Customizable Display: Customize your display with information important to you.
- Multiple Languages: Languages include: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, and Spanish.
Shearwater Perdix AI Specifications
|MODES (ALL AI OPTIONAL)|
|OC Rec||3 gas nitrox recreational computer|
|OC Tec||Multi gas, trimix decompression computer|
|CC INT||Closed circuit fixed PPO2|
|Gauge||Bottom timer with stop watch and dive logging|
|(WxHxD)||83 x 74 x 39 mm (3.26” x 2.9”x 1.53”)|
|Weight||154g (0.34 lbs)|
|Ballistic Nylon Case|
|(WxHxD)||130 x 105 x 70 mm (5.1”x 4.1” x 2.8”)|
|Weight||115g (0.25 lbs)|
|User Replaceable AA Battery|
|Air, Nitrox, Trimix capable|
|Quick OC bailout from CC|
|3 axis, tilt compensated, digital compass|
|Buhlmann GF algorithm|
|Optional VPM-B algorithm|
|Wireless Data Transfer Technology Smart Interface|
|NEW: Optional Air Integration|
|1 or 2 Transmitters (optional)|
|Screen Resolution||320×240 QVGA|
|Display Type||Full colour LED LCD|
|Battery Type||Single AA (any type)|
|AA Alkaline||40 Hours|
|SAFT LS14500||100 Hours|
|Number of Gases||5 OC / 5 CC|
|Dive Log||1,000 Hours|
|Depth Rating||260m (850ft)|
Transmitter to wireless monitor tank pressure for Shearwater Perdix AI only.
- User replaceable 3V CR2 Lithium Battery
- 300 Hour battery life
- Depth rating 152m / 500ft
- Low Frequency RF 38kHz