- The new TIZIP dry zipper is durable and easy to use
- 7mm AquaFlex neoprene provides warmth as well as substantial 4-way flexibility.
- Liquid Fusion Seam Technology with reinforcing patches on the inside at seam junctions enhances the durability and water-blocking integrity of the seams.
- Environment-friendly features: neoprene free of P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons), made from a nonpetroleum based material and has REACH (European Union standards) approved thread. The neoprene is now produced with recycled black carbon. The outside and inside linings are knitted with dope-dyed yarns (reducing energy and water consumption) and are laminated on the neoprene sheets with water-based glue.
- No-slip prints on shoulders and hips provide added protection and help keep the BC shoulder straps in place. The wrist graphics help keep your computer where you want it to be.
- The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and Velcro™ snags due to the tighter weave to keep your suit looking good!
- The inner material is ultrasoft, making these suits easy to don and doff.
- The improved Powertex kneepad offers increased flexibility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms provide a more comfortable fit and reduce bunching of material at the joints.
- The separate hood offers a face seal to limit water entries and G2 Vent Technology allows trapped regulator exhaust bubbles to exit while keeping cold water out.
- The new cargo pocket offers a wide opening and a mesh panel in bottom to purge water.