1st Stage Regulator
- The compensated diaphragm mechanism facilitates breathing and provides consistent performance while protecting internal moving parts from the outside environment.
- Its T-design is compact and allows for optimal hose organization.
- Its unique forged body contains less brass. It is therefore more compact and lighter than other regulators.
- Its outer polyurethane coating protects metal parts from shocks.
- The MP and HP outputs are perfectly positioned for simplified hose positioning.
- The caliper screw is perforated to avoid water retention in the steering wheel.
2nd Stage Regulator
- The unique Comfo-Bite tip with patented jaw reduces maxillary fatigue.
- A removable and reusable clip allows an easy and quick replacement of the nozzle.
- Thanks to a reduced number of parts and easy access to the exhalation valve by means of a clipped deflector, maintenance is simple.
- The in-line adjustment knob of the Venturi effect makes it possible to make efficient and progressive adjustments thanks to an ergonomic design that makes it easy to handle even with gloves.
- The overpressure button is designed in polyurethane for excellent resistance to abrasion and tearing, as well as protection against shocks, easy water evacuation and reduced inspiratory effort. Side openings prevent continuous flow when the user swims against the current or uses an underwater scooter.
- The use of reinforced polycarbonate in the manufacture of the second stage gives it a better resistance.
- The baffle breaks the bubbles to reduce noise and protect the valve during exhalation.