Aqua Lung Set Leg3nd Elite + Octopus Regulator + Pressure Gauge + Regulator Bag
The LEG3ND ELITE gives divers unprecedented capabilities by providing perfect precision and enhanced ergonomics at your fingertips. Advanced divers appreciate the independent micro-adjustments to fine-tune their own individual breathing preferences.
- When the first stage is not connected to a cylinder valve, the Auto Closure Device (ACD) keeps the inlet shut to protect the first stage internal parts from contamination and corrosive water.
- Preserves the internal lubrication
- Keeps the inlet filter clean and dry
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Exceptional cold-water performance is achieved by modernizing Aqua Lung’s three anti-freeze properties:
- Where there’s no moisture, there’s no ice: The LEG3ND’s integrated dry chamber keeps inner components clean and dry by isolating them from the outside environment
- Deep ribs create a large heat exchange surface area that helps to prevent ice forming on the mechanism (+30% vs Glacia / +70% vs Legend 2)
- The new overmolded cap delays ice forming over the external diaphragm
- Auto-Balanced (also known as Over-Balanced)
- Progressive increase of the working pressure to maintain optimum breathing efforts: Depending on the diver’s depth, the working pressure of the first stage is automatically elevated to counteract the increased breathing air density
- Ergonomically shaped DIN and YOKE screws made of a bi-material “Soft Grip” surface provide a better hold when installing or removing the first stage – especially with cold hands
- Channeled YOKE screw to prevent water retention.
- Specialized ACD Dust cap attached to the regulator body to protect the inlet fitting and the ACD system from impacts or damage
- Perfectly positioned HP and MP ports provide optimal hose routing
Leg3nd Octopus Regulator
When performance is your highest priority, LEG3ND is the answer. The LEG3ND shares the same breathing characteristics with the LEG3ND ELITE and LEG3ND MBS. The familiar Venturi switch now features an updated and ergonomic design. Because your sensations and emotions are amplified in the underwater world, you can focus on what matters: feeling free.
- New front cover opening channels allow water to flow sideways over the diaphragm
- Radial openings to prevent freeflows when diving in stronger currents
- Openings widened to reduce peak inspiratory flow by an impressive 20%
- New overmolded exhaust cover made of elastomer with a “soft touch” effect
- Overmolded air purge
- Wide surface area makes regulator purging easier
- Purge depth controller optimizes air flow with minimal effort
- Patented Comfobite mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and secures the second stage more comfortably.
- Detachable and reusable mouthpiece clamp allows a quick and simple tool-free mouthpiece change without plastic waste.
- The enlarged heat exchanger helps to prevent freezing of the second stage mechanism
- Air channel deflector
- Directs the air flow evenly during the inhalation phase
- Streamlined bi-material deflector lowers the exhalation effort
- Flexible and lightweight Aqua Flex hose with dual protectors
The LEG3ND ELITE gives divers unprecedented capabilities by providing perfect precision and enhanced ergonomics at your fingertips. Advanced divers appreciate the independent micro adjustments to fine-tune their own individual breathing preferences.
The Aqua Lung pressure gauge shows both remaining air pressure and temperature on a single easy-to-read display.
- Easy to read graduation, up to 350 bar / 5000PSI
- Luminescent dial for easy reading
- Integrated temperature graduation
- Nitrox compatible up to 50%
- Bumblebee tube shock resistant
- Safety Check Valve
- Compatible with Aqua Lung quick coupler attachment
- Fl ex length 91 cm / 36 inches
The Aqua Lung Explorer Collection: Regulator Bag is the perfect bag for protecting your regulators and organizing your dive kit. The padded air mesh side walls and PE boards protect your delicate gear while also allowing it to dry quickly. The compact design packs flat and hexagonal shape minimizes kinks in hoses. This bag pairs with all the bags in the Explorer Collection.
- Hexagonal shape to minimize kinks in hoses
- Air-mesh side walls for quick drying
- 1.5″ Wrap-around durable webbing handle
- #8 corrosion resistant zipper with extended pullers
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 13 x 12 x 4 in (33 x 30.5 x 10 cm)
- 624 in³ (10 liters)
- 0.85lbs (0.38kg)