• Automatic shut-off device (ACD) – water and ambient pollutants cannot enter the expansion valve as soon as it is removed from the valve.
– The internal components are not polluted and remain perfectly lubricated
– Increased safety during use with oxygenated mixtures.
• The compensated first stage delivers increased and constant performance.
• The compensated second stage offers smooth and easy breathing.
• Available in yoke (232 bar / 3300 psi / max) or DIN (300 bar / 4350 psi / max).
• The first T-shaped stage optimizes the positions of the 4 MP outputs and the 2 HP outputs.
• The use of common parts with other Aqua Lung regulators facilitate maintenance.
• The venturi flap and its easy-to-grip control lever make it easy and quick to stop continuous flow.
• Comes with the patented Aqua Lung Comfobite ™ mouthpiece and a reusable collar.
The Octopus CORE provides the same performance as the second stage of the CORE.
• Pneumatically compensated to be perfectly suited for overcompensated regulators.
• Large, easy-to-use venturi lever reduces any continuous flow rates at the surface and increases depth injection.
• A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the seat / valve mechanism, dissipates the cold generated by the expansion of the gas while recovering the heat from the ambient water.
• Thanks to a yellow cover and its 1 m high visibility yellow hose, it is easier to locate in an emergency.