• 6 pre-set dive programmes offering a variety of run times and power settings for complete control during the different stages of your dive.
• LED display panel for instant, real-time information on which mode the light is in and runtime remaining in hours and minutes.
• ITM (Intelligent Thermal Management) – Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity.
• A Goodman style handle allows for the attachment of multiple torches or a single torch and an action camera.
• No need to open the torch to recharge the battery, which reduces the possibility of leaks.
• Supplied in an Apeks branded reusable zippered case to protect the torch during storage and travel.
• Features a dedicated SOS Strobe for emergency use in or out of the water
Features and Technical Specifications:
• Optimiser Mode Selector
• LED display
• Factory sealed casing machined from marine grade aluminium
• Protective zippered case
• SOS strobe
• Supplied with a Goodman style handle, USB charging cable and international plug adaptors.
• Plastic free packaging
• Designed and manufactured in the UK.
LED Configuration: 6 x White XPL2
Lumens: Max 3600
20° Spot beam angle
Battery: 15500 mAh Lithium-Ion
Runtime: 2 – 36 Hours (depending on mode)
Rechargeable: Through Case USB
Charge Time: 8hrs
Marine Grade Anodised 6063 Aluminium
Water Resistance IPX8 100m
Head Diameter: 61mm
Goodman Handle Features and Benefits
With multiple mounting points and a comfortable adjustable handle, our goodman handle gives you the flexibility to build a lighting rig to suit your needs. You can attach a range of torches and adjust the height of the handle depending on whether you are wearing thick gloves. You can even mount an action camera and two video lights, creating a stable platform for underwater video making.
Universal torch attachment: the 3 central attachment holes allow you to attach a large range of different torches (2 x 5mm and 1 x 6mm holes).
Adjustable height: adjust the height of the handle to suit your hand size or if you are wearing thick gloves.
Easy grip rubber handle: Over moulded soft touch rubber handle is comfortable with or without gloves.
Multiple attachment points: Attach multiple torches and an action camera and the handle can be used as a stable platform for underwater video making.
Stainless steel clip off point: heavy duty clip off point to allows you to secure your torch.
Laser cut aluminium: hardwearing and lightweight anodised aluminium construction.