- Strong, Single-Piece Design The butt, handle, hilt, and blade are all fashioned out of a single piece of 420 stainless steel for maximum strength.
- Corrosion-Resistant Steel is coated in black EDP for longevity in saltwater.
- Non-Slip Grip The handle is double-wrapped in paracord for grip, leaving a spot for your forefinger to hook below the hilt.
- Multi-Function Handle The handle features skeleton holes that serve as hex wrenches for use in emergency situations. The butt has a sharp tool for hammering or breaking open hard objects.
- Balanced Length Blade is 3” (7.7cm) and handle is 4” (10cm).
- Blade Options Choose from the Spartan or Blunt blade styles. Both have a smooth, finely sharpened edge on one side and rounded, serrations on the other to prevent snags on rope.
- Sheath and Mounting Components Included Two-millimeter-thick locking sheath made of highly durable Kydex and thermoformed around the knife for a perfect fit. Includes 2” (5cm) belt loop and BCD mounting hardware.
- Blade and Handle are made of 4mm thick, high rust resistant Titanium.
- The handle is double wrapped in 5mm paracord.
- The blade comes in 2 styles, Spartan and Blunt.
- The blade is 4 7/8” (12.38cm) long and the handle is 4 7/8” (12.38cm)
- The butt of the handle comes to a point for hammering, braking and crushing.
- The sheath is a locking 2mm thick Kydex with 1/8” grommets. The strap holes are 1” (2.5cm) long and 1/4” (.65cm) wide.
- Comes with 2 rubber leg straps.