PADI PROJECT AWARE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION
Project AWARE’s philosophy is to mobilize a global force of scuba divers and water enthusiasts who care about protecting the world’s water resources and choose to make a difference – one dive at a time. By earning the Project AWARE Specialist certification, you’ll be aware of the most pressing problems facing vulnerable aquatic environments and know what everyday actions you can take to help protect them.
Join the ocean warriors today and help protect our beloved marine environments and their inhabitants!
The PADI Project A.W.A.R.E course consists of an interactive learning session starting from the comfort of your own home with some online reading material and resource links.When you join us at the center your instructor will then take you through the following topics:
- Be introduced to the Project AWARE movement.
- Understand the 10 Tips for Divers to Protect the Ocean Planet.
- Develop an action plan for how you can personally make a difference.
- Coral environment overview and its inhabitants.
- Fisheries challenges and sustainability
- The role of a scuba diver in protecting ocean environments.
- No minimum age
- No previous diving experience or qualification required