PEAK PERFORMANCE BUOYANCY CERTIFICATION
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this too! The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Diver course includes two parts:
- Knowledge Development – starting off with the Peak Performance Buoyancy Diver manual included as part of the course, you will learn about trim weighting, efficient finning techniques and how to streamline your dive profile whilst hovering effortlessly! You will then review this and go into further detail throughout your training with an instructor.
- Open Water Dives – You will then conduct 2 open water dives, going through various buoyancy skills and games to put your knowledge development to practical use. Gain confidence and comfort in your abilities. Get closer to the interesting stuff allowing you to take that awesome photo, or see the small stuff up close and personal without leaving a trace you were ever there!
- Age: 10 years old and above
- PADI Open Water Diver and above, or equivalent, from an alternative agency
- Good physical health – You will need to fill out a self certification medical statement. If you have any medical conditions you think may prevent you from scuba diving please feel free to contact us