PADI Emergency First Responder (EFR)
During the PADI Emergency First Responder the training teaches you what to do in the critical moments between when a life-threatening emergency occurs and when emergency medical services arrive.
Learn how to perform CPR, provide first aid that eases pain, assess a variety of injuries and illnesses and practice bandaging and splinting.
The PADI Emergency First Responder course includes two parts:
- Knowledge Development – You will start in the classroom with an experienced instructor who will go through the concepts of redundant equipment
- You will :
- Learn CPR
- Improve your first aid skills
- Be prepared in an emergency
- Respond to a variety of illness and injuries
- Apply bandages and splints
- Age: 18 years old and above
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and above, or equivalent, from an alternative agency
- Minimum of 100 logged dives
- Good physical health – You will need to fill out a self certification medical statement. If you have any medical conditions you think may prevent you from scuba diving please feel free to contact us