PADI ENRICHED AIR
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air Nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives and gives you that cheeky extra time at those interesting bits at recreational limits. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course includes two parts:
- Knowledge Development – You can choose from 2 options to complete this section from below, this covers safety considerations and equipment requirements when using enriched air, planning dives on enriched air whilst managing your oxygen exposure and setting up a dive computer for enriched air use. You will then review this throughout your training with an instructor.
- E-learning – continue your dive education at home by enrolling in the PADI online interactive learning and start right now!
- Classroom training – You will complete a review of your knowledge development alongside a video going into further detail on the benefits and key points to diving nitrox. Your instructor will then take you through the steps to analyse and label a nitrox tank and set up a nitrox compatible dive computer whilst blowing your mind with your new and improved no decompression limits!
- Open Water Dives (optional) – We will then give you the option with a special deal exclusive for Enriched Air Diver students to use nitrox for 2 dives on a couple of our wonderful dive sites! (full details below)
- 12 years and above
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent from an alternative agency
- Good physical health – You will need to fill out a self certification medical statement. If you have any medical conditions you think may prevent you from scuba diving please feel free to contact us