PADI AWARE CORAL REEF CONSERVATION CERTIFICATION
Everyone likes to scuba dive or snorkel in warm, clear water on a vibrant coral reef, yet many people know little about what they’re seeing or the importance of reef ecosystems. The AWARE – Coral Reef Conservation Specialty course helps you appreciate the complexity of these habitats and teaches you how you can help conserve these vital ecosystems. Anyone who has an interest in the aquatic world can take this course. The course also familiarizes you with the current state of the world’s coral reefs and how you can help.
The PADI A.W.A.R.E Coral Reef Conservation course consists of completing the manual we provide.When you join us at the center your instructor will then take you through the following topics:
- How coral reefs function and the complex nature of life on a reef.
- Why coral reefs are so important.
- Why many coral reefs are in serious trouble.
- What you can do to prevent further decline.
- How Project AWARE unites divers and water enthusiasts to make a difference.
- No minimum age
- No previous diving experience or qualification required