PADI OPEN WATER CERTIFICATION
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get certified with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
Following this course you will be able to dive to 18 meters,12 meters if below the age of 12, anywhere in the world with a buddy! This is a lifetime certification without an expiry date enabling you to unlock some of the world’s most incredible adventures.
The PADI Open Water Diver course includes three parts:
- Knowledge Development – covering the principles, concepts and terms you need to know for dive safety and enjoyment
- E-learning – Start your scuba adventure at home by enrolling in the PADI online interactive learning and start right now!
- Confined Water Training – learn and practice scuba skills in a pool or water with pool-like conditions. You’ll enjoy making one or more minidives, which take you through the same steps you follow when you make open water dives
- Open Water Dives – apply and demonstrate what you learn during four Open Water Dives at a local dive site.
- 10 years and above
- Able to swim for 200 meters and float unassisted for 10 minutes
- Good physical health – You will need to fill out a self certification medical statement. If you have any medical conditions you think may prevent you from scuba diving please feel free to contact us