PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER CERTIFICATION
Upgrade your underwater skills with the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course! Offering a whole host of different dive experiences to wet your appetite, fine tune existing skills, build confidence and extend your depth range opening up new underwater adventures for you to explore!
Following this course you will be qualified to dive to 30 meters, 21 meters if below the age of 15, and have gained credit towards each of the specialties you choose to experience as part of your training. Log dives and develop new skills whilst you find new ways to enjoy diving under the supervision of an experienced PADI instructor.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course includes two parts:
- Knowledge Development – covering the principles, concepts and terms you need to know for dive safety and enjoyment
- E-learning – continue your dive education at home by enrolling in the PADI online interactive learning and start right now!
- 5 Open Water Dives –
- Deep – Conducted on the world famous Zenobia wreck just a 5 minute boat ride from the dive center, you will get to experience the adrenaline rush and learn the safety concepts involved in exploring the deep-er blue!
- Navigation – From one of our shore dive sites in Agia Napa, we will introduce you to the tips and tricks involved in compass and natural underwater navigation.
- The final 3 dives are a personal choice based on your own interests, however we strongly recommend the following:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy – Fine tune your trim and buoyancy skills with this masterclass in correct weighting, streamlining and dive efficiency!
- Wreck – A lust for rust? Learn some of the methods and safety tricks involved in wreck exploration with a first class experience on the 174 meter long Zenobia wreck!
- Search and Recovery – Become an expert in knot tying and underwater search patterns, you never know when this might come in handy!
- Enriched Air – Discover just what enriched air can do for your available dive time whilst continuing your exploration of the Zenobia
- 12 years and above
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent from an alternative agency
- Good physical health