PADI Compressor Operator
By the end of the course the students will be comfortable operating a compressor, filling air cylinders and if continuing onto the blending course, will be able to use a membrane system.
How do I begin?
Come and visit us at Dive-in Larnaca, there are no materials to read before the course, so it is ideal for completion on your air day and counts towards your Master Scuba Diver certification.
What's in the course?
The PADI Compressor Operator course takes an in-depth look at all of the following and more:
- The responsibility of the compressor operator
- Origins of compressors
- Air-fill station designs and operations;
- The Air Cooler Unit and its function.
- Air filtration and the component materials, and their purposes
- Lubricants availability and choice
- Benefits of computerization and the failsafe mechanisms